Appliance Service Technician
Our Field Service Technicians are on the front lines of our customer service team. Appliances provide significant benefits when used regularly so it's important that we provide accurate and timely diagnosis and repair if a customer calls for service and our service technicians are the critical pieces in making that happen.
A typical day involves traveling to customers' homes and providing these diagnostic and repair services for the products they've purchased including refrigerators, washers, dryers, ranges, etc. This position is expected to work from home after the initial training period; however, all equipment including company vehicle, tablet, fuel card, etc. are all provided. Routes are run Monday through Friday with no weekends or evening hours.
• Must be able to pass a background/driving screen
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must have a great attitude, have a professional appearance, and be customer service oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to keep his vehicle organized, maintained, and clean.
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Week vacation
We supply a service truck (take home vehicle), & laptop/tablet.